It’s that time of year where our porch turns into a second freezer and walking to the grocery store turns into ice skating. At least, for many of us northerners. We all want to start off 2022 strong, but the cold and sometimes gloomy winter months can be pretty unproductive.
Here are some ways to reward and motivate your employees, team, and peers during the cold winter days. Whether your team has returned to the office, if you are still working remotely, or if you have a hybrid strategy in place, we have a universal solution to assist you.
- Send employee gift bundles to boost morale and to encourage a successful beginning to a new year. If you’re looking for ideas on what to give employees – select from a variety of options that can be delivered directly to employees’ doorsteps. Here are some gift bundle ideas.
- Gift the power of choice by sending employees gift cards. There are many different uses and benefits to gift cards. Gift cards are a great way to show appreciation and maintain a strong connection to your remote workforce. Not sure what to offer? It’s hard to go wrong with a Starbucks or Amazon gift card. Even better, give the lucky winner a choice by awarding them a Reward Code! It’s a great way to provide relevant and impactful impressions.
- Implement a platform to engage employees and to improve employee relationships. Interact with employees and managers through a social wall, collect structured feedback, send surveys, or give rewards. This tool is built for a successful employee experience and can help attract and retain top talent within your organization.
- Initiate a game day or design a raffle to get employees excited and energized. This will also help build healthy comradery, not to mention it’s a great excuse to have some fun within the workforce. Ensure the goal is to work together, so perhaps it entails betting on the Super Bowl game or implementing the “Squares game” so more employees have the chance to win. In any case, make sure you have plenty of gift cards on hand for on-the-spot rewarding opportunities.
- Give shout-outs or verbal recognition to employees during all company calls or team meetings. If you’re looking for a way to elevate this experience – give prizes to employees who have worked hard and earned recognition. For example, offer an early close or spontaneous paid time off to employees who have performed exceptionally well. Giving employees paid time off is a great way to incentivize and very well received by all. Continual support and spontaneous, positive feedback will reinforce and inspire employees to continue to work hard and achieve personal and business goals.
As we kick off the 2022 business planning, contact a Marketing Innovators specialist for any questions or assistance. We’ll help implement a smart, simple, and savvy employee recognition solution that makes sense for your workforce.